BrainPOP's high quality cross curricular learning animations, games, and materials will bring the curriculum alive for your students.
Their digital teaching resources provide a safe way for children to study new topics and for teachers to illustrate complex curriculum concepts. As well as front of class and group/pair work, consider BrainPOP for remediation, 1-2-1 support, and project-based learning.
Access to 700+ cross curricular and cross phase topics, containing 10,000+ hours of digital teaching material, across Science; English; Maths; Humanities; PSHE; The Arts; Design & Technology.
- High quality interactive resources - increase engagement, deepen understanding, and improve knowledge retention.
- Encourage independent learning – safe environment for exploration and discovery.
- Teacher's best friend - Graphic organisers, worksheets, lesson ideas, informational texts, and more, BrainPOP inspires teachers to make links across the curriculum and support planning in a contextual way.
- Curriculum mapped - Fully mapped to the 2014 National Curriculum for England, and the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence.
- Home access included - no extra cost to enable BrainPOP for your school's parent community.
Can I try before I buy?
Sure – visit BrainPOP's Free Trial page
to take out a no-obligation free trial to evaluate BrainPOP, and see how it delivers exceptional learner engagement.
BrainPOP on mobile - Learning at your fingertips!
- Chosen by Apple - top 10 'Essential' apps for Kids 9-11 (iPhone)
- BETT Awards 2014 finalist - Educational Apps category
- Featured on BBC Click (September 2013)
- 'Good App Guide recommended' award, 2014
- 5 out of 5 stars - Know Your Apps magazine, September 2014
- “100 Greatest Apps of All Time" - Tap Magazine
- 5 out of 5 stars - 'Educational App Store Recommended' certification
Ideal for school and/or home use, including BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategies, mobile access is an integral part of all BrainPOP UK subscriptions.
All school and home BrainPOP UK subscriptions include full mobile access, at no extra cost. And the apps are free to download meaning you can install them on any number of devices, including ones used at home!
"Recently I used the BrainPOP app to encourage students to learn independently from the teacher with great outcomes. Students were motivated to learn as they were in control. The element of choice motivated students to learn in a variety of ways. Students enjoyed the short animated movies and all feedback was very positive. Students felt that they learn better from using the app and that they found it easier to use than YouTube and BBC Bitesize because the way that the app was set out and the quality of the videos and quizzes. The multiple choice quizzes provide a competitive twist to AfL and all students enjoyed taking part.”
Gavin Smart, Teacher of Science, Apple Distinguished Educator