Martin Bailey (Director of Animate 2 Educate Ltd) has been a Primary School Teacher in the North East of England for the past 16 years, teaching and acting as ICT Coordinator in schools in South Tyneside, County Durham and Gateshead.
In September 2011 he founded Animate 2 Educate as a sole trader, with the intention of delivering curriculum-based animation, green screen and movie making workshops to pupils in schools throughout the North East.
In October 2012 the company received limited status and 'Animate 2 Educate Ltd' was born. Since then the company has gone from strength to strength and continues to grow and diversify all the time.
In addition to offering bespoke pupil workshops (now to pupils throughout the UK), a big part of Animate 2 Educate Ltd now centres around delivering staff training on all areas of Primary Computing.
Animate 2 Educate Ltd are specialists in the use of iPads within education and Martin's 'Best App Guide' is an essential resource in many schools throughout the UK. He is currently working on his new book 'A Healthy APPetite'. Martin also writes a montly column in 'Primary Teacher Update' magazine where he reviews his favourite apps.
In addition to hosting his own training events and conferences, Martin now speaks and presents at national events throughout the UK.
Animate 2 Educate Ltd use the latest in ICT technologies to teach curriculum topics and staff training sessions in a fun and creative way. With our skills and experience we can ‘bring the curriculum to life’ for any topic and for any age of children.
We are of the view that what makes good education outstanding, is the fusion of excellence and enjoyment!
- All sessions bespoke to meet the individual needs of pupils and staff
- All participants actively involved. Practical hands-on experiences regardless of age
- All equipment, props, resources etc provided
- Use the latest equipment, software and apps
- Receive digital copies of work provided
- Sessions can be based around any topic
- Full day, half day or after school sessions available
- Whole class or group sessions can be provided
Staff and Equipment
- Staff are qualified teachers and have the enhanced CRB/DBS.
- Staff have experience of working with pupils from Nursery – Year 13.
- Public Liability insurance covers up to £5,000,000.
- All necessary equipment PAT tested.
Founder & Directormartinbailey@animate2educate.co.uk